U12 Boys Team looking for 2-4 players (we have 2 teams registered)

edited March 31 in Boys U12
We are a VSLI Travel Soccer team from Virginia looking for 2-4 excited and energetic players to have fun playing soccer in the sand. We have been in this tournament for 4 years in a row and this is our first year as a travel team. Rec players are welcome to join. We are playing in the competitive level because of our carded travel players. I have 14 players interested so I entered 2 teams. Looking for at least 2 more players per team to have enough to play and rotate subs. If interested, respond to this post with your experience level and desire to join us. Our team is from the Tri-Cities area of Central Virginia. I have coached these players for a number of years and we are like a family. The players on our team are fun, athletic, talented, and love soccer!!

Comments

• Hi, my son Brody is 11 and has played soccer since he was 4 as well as sand soccer for the past 2 years. He is a rec player, but only because he plays football in the fall as his primary sport. He's a midfielder/defender, super aggressive and loves playing in the sand. We are local to Virginia Beach, he would love to play.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Stephanie Jacobs
  • You're welcome and thank you for responding. We would love to have your son join us. My email address is thompsons2003@gmail.com. Please contact me so we can exchange information. I can provide more details and we can communicate easier.
    Dickie Thompson
  • FYI - We have full rosters now. Thank you