U16 (2001 or 2002) Goal Keeper

edited May 9 in Boys U16
Our team is in need of a U16 (2001 or 2002) travel level goal keeper. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• My son does not play travel....he plays advanced for RUSH. He is a goal keeper though and a good one. He's looking for a team to play on for the tournament this year. Let me know if your interested....
  • Hello triciafarsi,
    Sorry for the delayed response. I am the manager of this team and our coach has ask if it would be possible for your son to join us tomorrow in Newport New (It is at Boulevard Park, adjacent to the Riverside Hospital, on the corner of J. Clyde Morris and Warwick). Our team is having club tryouts and practice. if this is not possible, let me know, I will get you in touch with our coach. Thanks!
  • Hi,
    I spoke with our coaches and they would like for your son to play with us. If your son is still interested, can you please either call or texted our goalie coach (477-8610), her name is Melody Moody. The cost for playing is $66/player. If your son would also like to play in the Virginia Sand Soccer Championship (Buckroe Beach, Hampton VA), please let me know. The cost for this tournament is $56/player. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!